- Open AppCleaner.
- Drag the app you are trying to uninstall onto the AppCleaner window.
- You will see a message with two buttons “Unable to remove protected apps. Settings…” Click on
- Unlock “Running app protection.”
- Drag the app over AppCleaner again.
- [Click “Delete.
How do I Uninstall a protected app?
To remove such an app, you will need to revoke the admin permissions using the following steps
- Launch Settings in Android.
- Go to the Security section. Here, locate the Device Admin tab.
- Tap the app name and press deactivate. This will uninstall the app on a regular basis.
How do you unlock a locked app on Mac?
- Open Terminal (/applications/utilities).
- Type this, followed by a space: sudo chflags -r nouchg.
- Drag the application you want to unlock to the terminal window.
- Press return.
- Before proceeding, check your carefully typed praise for typos.
- Enter the password and press return.
How do I delete an app that won’t open on my Mac?
Hold down the Options (⌥) key or click and hold the app until it jiggles. Click the Delete button next to the app you want to remove, then click Delete to confirm. The app will be removed immediately. Apps that you do not see also either do not come from the App Store or are required on your Mac.
How do I Uninstall security and Privacy apps on Mac?
To start permitting apps on your Mac, click the Apple menu→System Settings→Security and Privacy, click the Privacy tab→Services→Boxes next to apps.
Why can’t I Uninstall apps on Mac?
Click and hold the app icon until all apps start to jiggle, then click the app’s Remove button (x enclosed next to the icon) next to the icon. Note that if the app does not have a delete button, LaunchPad will not uninstall it.
How do I force delete a file on Mac?
The most basic way to delete a file on a Mac is to click on it with your cursor and drag-and-drop it into the Trash in the dock. You can also right-click on any file and choose Move to Trash from the menu. The fastest way to delete a file is to use the ⌘ + Delete shortcut.
How do I Uninstall a program without administrator password Mac?
As you hold down the option key, the icons will begin to shake and there should be an “X” on each app. While holding down the option, click on the “x” on the app’s icon to delete it.
Why wont my Mac let me delete a file?
You can’t delete a file if an application is using it! If your Mac is showing a “file in use” error, you need to figure out which application has the file pending and close that application.
How do you delete files which Cannot be deleted?
One simply uses the delete option, the other permanently deletes the file. Usually, if you cannot delete a file, you can try selecting the target file or folder, deleting the undecided file file Windows 10 and pressing Shift+Delete on the keyboard.
How do I delete apps without admin?
Use the Registry Editor On the Windows 10 device, go to the Start screen and use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run box. Type regedit and press OK. From this path, click on each key to access each program from the device so you can uninstall the same.
How do I bypass administrator password on Mac?
To download an app to your Mac without an administrator password, download it directly from your browser to your Downloads folder or desktop instead of the App Store. Then right-click on the application and click the Run option to run it as usual in case you need an installment package.
How do I Uninstall an app on my laptop?
Uninstall the application. Right-click or long-press the app you wish to remove. Select Remove from Chrome. [Select Remove.
What is default Mac admin password?
If the administrator password was not set during installation, there is no default. It can be set in System Settings under Security. You can call AppleCare and ask them to send you a replacement disk for your machine.
How can I find my administrator name and password on my Mac?
Mac OS X
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select System Settings.
- [In the System Settings window, click on the Users and Groups icon.
- On the left side of the window that opens, find your account name in the list. If the word admin is found just below your account name, you are the administrator of this machine.
How do I get permission to uninstall a program?
Locate the directory where the program is stored. Right-click on the uninstall executable and select Properties. From here you should select Security to get all permissions and ownership of the file so that you can run the uninstall file.
How do you open add or remove programs as administrator?
appwiz. CPL is an execute command shortcut to open the Add/Remove Programs program or uninstall the program list for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. use AppWiz. For the CPL command on your computer, simultaneously press Windows key ( ) + r on your keyboard.
How do I download apps on my Mac without App Store?
Fortunately, there is an easy way around these limitations.
- 1) Download the application to be installed on your Mac.
- 2) In the download folder, double-click to open the installer.
- 3) In the app installer, drag and drop the app into the Applications folder.
- 4) In the Applications folder, double-click to open the app.
How do I find my Mac computer password?
If you have associated your user account with an Apple ID, you can reset your login password using your Apple ID.
- Click the question mark next to the password field.
- [Click the arrow next to Reset using Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, then click Next.
Why can’t I change my Privacy settings on Mac?
You may not be able to change some security and privacy settings on your Mac. This is usually because some Mac security and privacy panes are grayed out. This can be easily fixed by clicking the padlock icon at the bottom and entering the administrator password to unlock it.
Where is Security and Privacy in settings?
Select Privacy Settings
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on Extras. Settings.
- [Click Privacy and Security and select Settings.
How do you right click?
Android smartphones or tablets, iPhones, and iPads use your finger as an input device and therefore do not have the ability to right-click. However, on most phones, you can perform many of the same actions by holding your finger on an object.
How do you right click with keyboard?
Thankfully, Windows has a universal keyboard shortcut that allows you to right-click wherever your cursor is. The key combination for this shortcut is Shift + F10.
How do I completely remove all traces of a program?
Manually erasing software leftovers from your PC
- [Open the Start menu and find the Control Panel option.
- [Click Control Panel. Navigate to Programs.
- [Click Programs and Features.
- Locate the software you wish to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Continue to Clear All to exit the Control Panel.
Is there a way to get around Administrator?
Bypassing the Windows Administrator Password The easiest way to bypass the Windows administrator password is to bypass it using the local administrator password. When the login screen appears, press the Windows key followed by R. Then type “netplwiz” in the field and click OK.
How do you reset an administrator password?
Method 1 – Reset the password from another administrator account.
- Log on to Windows using the administrator account with the password you remember.
- [Click Start.
- [Click Run.
- [In the Name box, type control userpasswords2.
- [Click OK.
- Click on the user account for which you forgot the password.
- [Click Reset Password.
How do I open programs and features as Administrator?
First, open the Start menu. Next, find the shortcut for the program you want to launch in the All Apps list and right-click or long-press it to open the context menu. [Click, tap, or hover over the More option, then click or tap Run as administrator.
How do I uninstall a program using command prompt?
At the command prompt, type “wmic” and press Enter. Type “product get name” in cmd and press Enter. This will display the product list on your PC. Replace “program name” with the actual program you wish to remove. The application will be easily deleted.
How do I get rid of uTorrent as Administrator?
2.2 Delete the uTorrent folder from the PC Open File Explorer by pressing Windows key + E, click on “This PC” and type “uTorrent” in the search bar. Locate and delete the main installation folder. You may need administrator privileges to do this. Restart the PC.
How do I open Control Panel with Administrator rights?
The following steps will allow you to run the control panel as an administrator Create a shortcut to C:WindowsSystem32control.exe Right click on the created shortcut, click on “Properties” and click on the “Advanced” button. [Check the “Run as administrator” box.